Quantcast

where is my 'e'?

Menno Knevel
Hi Steven,

using the latest dev build, i found something odd when i dropped in a audiofile: /home/menno/fox.wav
I can see it when i render CSD to screen:

When i render the letter "e" is gone in the path and so i get an error:

It has become /hom/mnno/fox.wav. Why is that?

Re: where is my 'e'?

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

That's a Csound issue but one I think was fixed in the past week in
the develop branch.  Are you using the very latest from develop?  If
so, then it would seem the issue popped up again and would need to be
reported to John.

steven

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Menno Knevel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> using the latest dev build, i found something odd when i dropped in a
> audiofile: /home/menno/fox.wav
> I can see it when i render CSD to screen:
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754825/e.png>
>
> When i render the letter "e" is gone in the path and so i get an error:
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754825/e_gone.png>
>
> It has become /hom/mnno/fox.wav. Why is that?

Re: where is my 'e'?

Menno Knevel
ah, didn't know. My build was from too long ago: 8 februari :)

Thanks, i rebuild and this works again!