syncgrain imode parameter

Hector Centeno-Garcia

Using the syncgrain opcode I found that regardless of what I use for the
imode parameter the grain pointer always moves from the beginning to the
end of the table sequentially. In the manual imode is defined like this:

/imode/ -- +1 grain pointer move forward (same direction of the gskip
pointer), -1 backward (oppose direction to the gskip pointer) or 0 for
random.

But later, at the table describing the p-fields in the example, it says:

p7 (/imode/) set to 0, the grain pointer only move forward

I've tried setting imode to -1,0 or +1 and it seems to make no
difference. Is this parameter supposed to control the location in the
table from where the grain is created?

Thanks,

Hector

Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: syncgrain imode parameter

Victor Lazzarini
Syncgrain does not have an imode parameter. Do you mean
grain2 or grain3?

Victor

Victor Lazzarini wrote:

>Syncgrain does not have an imode parameter. Do you mean
>grain2 or grain3?
>
>Victor
>

>>Using the syncgrain opcode I found that regardless of what
>>I use for the imode parameter the grain pointer always
>>moves from the beginning to the end of the table
>>sequentially. In the manual imode is defined like this:
>>
>>/imode/ -- +1 grain pointer move forward (same direction
>>of the gskip pointer), -1 backward (oppose direction to
>>the gskip pointer) or 0 for random.
>>
>>But later, at the table describing the p-fields in the
>>example, it says:
>>
>>p7 (/imode/) set to 0, the grain pointer only move forward
>>
>>I've tried setting imode to -1,0 or +1 and it seems to
>>make no difference. Is this parameter supposed to control
>>the location in the table from where the grain is created?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>

>>Hector
>>
>>--
>>Send bugs reports to this list.
>>[hidden email]

Sorry! I meant granule opcode. The problem is with the granule opcode.

Hector.
--
Send bugs reports to this list.