Quantcast

switch between Score and Single Line Mode

switch between Score and Single Line Mode

menno
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: switch between Score and Single Line Mode

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

It used to be that alt-1, alt-2, and alt-3 did the mode switching.
This doesn't seem to work now here on OSX; could you verify that it's
broken on Linux too?  Also, I should probably remove using alt- as an
option, as I've learned that using alt for shortcuts isn't so good if
it can be avoided, due to international keyboards using alt for
characters.  Using tab sounds like a good idea, but I don't know if
anyone might want a different shortcut?

steven

CONTENTS DELETED