suggestion for the bluemusic-devel mailinglist

suggestion for the bluemusic-devel mailinglist

Wolf Peuker
Hi Steven,

some time ago, I subscribed to the bluemusic-devel list
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-devel
but there is no traffic.

What do you think, wouldn't it be a good starting point to let
subversion post all the changes to the repository to this list?
http://producingoss.com/en/vc.html#commit-emails

This way development candidates can come in touch with the code base and
its hotspots.

Best regards,
Wolf

ps: Sadly, at present I'm very busy with my job,
    but maybe a commit email can give me a nudge.

Re: suggestion for the bluemusic-devel mailinglist

Steven Yi
Hi Wolf,

I've setup a new mailing list just for commits (this seems standard
practice to have a separate list for tracking commits).  It is
bluemusic-commits.  I just set it up together with the svnnotify hook
for Subversion and it says it takes 2-4 hours to complete. Hopefully
this will help!