quadbezier

Menno Knevel
Hi Steven,,
could the new GEN quadbezier be of interest for drawing the Automation Lines?

Re: quadbezier

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I don't think it would be useful for drawing the lines; I think it'd
be inefficient to call into Csound then come back to Blue to draw. It
shouldn't be too hard to write the code for curves within Blue.  One
thing to note, as I found in Ardour, the curves used in Ardour are
clamped values, such that the interpolated curves do not go beyond the
values of each point.  I'd have to check what the formula is in
quadbezier to see if it's clamped or not.

As a sidenote, I commited a giant rewrite of code and am still
restoring some features to get BSB back to where it was functionally.
On the flipside, the new code makes development quite a treat, both
simpler and quicker to create features.  Still a few things left, but
I hope to get on with new feature development next week.

steven