Quantcast

paste Automation Lines

menno
Hello Steven,

another thought:
i have a SoundObject with Automation Lines that i like very much. I would like to copy this,
I do not think that it is possible at the moment - the Automation Lines cannot be embedded or attached to the SoundObject.

Can Automation Lines be copied within the selection of the Multi Line and pasted elsewhere at the moment?

Re: paste Automation Lines

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

At the moment you can only drag to move points, but not copy.  This
seems like something that should have been there a long while ago but
I never got around to implementing.  The audio layers will definitely
need all of this functionality.  I should really do some research to
see what is done in other programs and match behavior.  Could you put
in an RFE?

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:08 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Steven,
>
> another thought:
> i have a SoundObject with Automation Lines that i like very much. I would
> like to copy this,
> I do not think that it is possible at the moment - the Automation Lines
> cannot be embedded or attached to the SoundObject.
>
> Can Automation Lines be copied within the selection of the Multi Line and
> pasted elsewhere at the moment?

Re: paste Automation Lines

menno
Done.