.net proj

jhearon

Hi,

.net Csound5 project?  Anyone happen to have a .net project working?  I'm
struggling with trying to set one up from the msvc models (Victor), but
doesn't seem working very well.

Bests,
Jim hearon

Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: .net proj

Victor Lazzarini
Never used it (.net). Is it any good, what are the advantages?

Victor
At 20:40 21/09/2005, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>.net Csound5 project?  Anyone happen to have a .net project working?  I'm
>struggling with trying to set one up from the msvc models (Victor), but
>doesn't seem working very well.
>
>Bests,
>Jim hearon
>

>--
>Send bugs reports to this list.

Music Technology Laboratory
Music Department
National University of Ireland, Maynooth

Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: .net proj

Istvan Varga
James Hearon wrote:

> .net Csound5 project?  Anyone happen to have a .net project working?
> I'm struggling with trying to set one up from the msvc models (Victor),
> but doesn't seem working very well.

Does scons not work with that using MSVC=1 ?
--
Send bugs reports to this list.