Quantcast

navigation window

menno
Hi all,

the small Navigation Window does not work anymore.
Can someone confirm?

thank you,
Menno

Re: navigation window

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I just tried and it's partially working here.  I can use it to
navigate through the score window, but the rendering of the score in
the window is mis-painting and "smudging".  Could you file a bug and
remark there in what way it is not working for you?

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> the small Navigation Window does not work anymore.
> Can someone confirm?
>
> thank you,
> Menno

Re: navigation window