midi import

Menno Knevel
Hi Steven,
i was importing a midi file and found that all the amplitude values are set to 0.

It could be a bug, as i have tried several midi files i had laying around - all the same error: p5 = 0
Also, i got a message:

Is this a bug/ shall i report this issue in the Tracker?

Re: midi import

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I've fixed the issue #352 for MIDI importing and have updated the dev build at:

http://www.kunstmusik.com/blue_2.7.0_dev.zip

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 5:44 AM, Menno Knevel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
> i was importing a midi file and found that all the amplitude values are set
> to 0.
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754557/midifile.png>
> It could be a bug, as i have tried several midi files i had laying around -
> all the same error: p5 = 0
> Also, i got a message:
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754557/message.png>
>
> Is this a bug/ shall i report this issue in the Tracker?

Re: midi import

Menno Knevel
Works wonderful - thanks and thanks for the swift action!

Re: midi import

Steven Yi

Awesome, thanks for double checking that.