Quantcast

manual

Stefan Thomas-2
Dear community,
is the User's manual also available as pdf-files?
This would be great!
Stefan

Re: manual

menno
Hi Stefan,

the latest pdf version of the manual is rather old. It can be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/files/csound5/csound5.12/

Soon a new version of Csound will be released (5,14) and i am pretty sure that a PDF version will become available too.

greetings
Menno

Re: manual

Hi Menno and Stefan,

(Sorry for the delay in reply!) I think Stefan was asking about the
blue manual.  If so, there is currently no PDF version.  It was a goal
of mine that after getting things into the wiki that I would find some
plugin or other tool that could convert the manual into a PDF file,
and ideally epub/mobi as well, but I have not had the time to invest
in looking at this as of yet. I am getting into the habit of updating
the manual now as I do new features, and ideally would like to spend a
little time each week just going through and reviewing/updating
sections.  I wrote down a todo to start investigating that next week.