how do I uninstall and reinstall Csound?

how do I uninstall and reinstall Csound?

Cacophony7
I never done it before.
I'm just mad cause I forgot to install Python first.
does it really matter?

Re: [Csnd] how do I uninstall and reinstall Csound?

Tarmo Johannes-3
Hi?

What is your platform? I guess Windows?
You should be able to uninstall Csound via Add/Remove programs from control
panel?

Or you can just remove or rename the C:/Program Files/Csoundx64 folder
(probably not recommded way to do it...)

When you reinstall Csound you can uncheck "include python functionality" (or
how it is called)

but the best and probably simpliest would just to install Python, must be 64-
bit version since normally Csound is built 64-bit:
https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.13/python-2.7.13.amd64.msi

Hope it helps!
tarmo