Quantcast

graphics in Blue

menno
Hi Steven,

perhaps this idea is something of interest for a new module in Blue?
http://highc.org/
i think it will be quite some work :)

greetings
menno

Re: graphics in Blue

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I have long wanted to create a SoundObject for blue that worked very
much like Xenakis's UPIC and that would work with a tablet. (It's been
on my todo list for maybe 8 years now...). Really tablets now are so
affordable, but alas I have not ever quite had the time to prioritize
it. It is certainly someting I would love to see in blue.

Steven

On 11/13/10, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> perhaps this idea is something of interest for a new module in Blue?
> http://highc.org/
> i think it will be quite some work :)
>
> greetings
> menno