Quantcast

fof_soprano and friends

menno
Hello Steven,

i was looking at some Blue Instruments, some of them are by your hand.
In the fof_soprano instrument, I have some trouble finding the right value for these:

iStartVowel = p9
iEndVowel = p10

Do you remember what the range of possible values is?

Re: fof_soprano and friends

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I haven't used this instrument in a while, but looking at the code, it
looks like it should be 0-4.

Cheers!
steven