fast MIDI ADSR or AR (madsr is very slow)...

fast MIDI ADSR or AR (madsr is very slow)...

Ruben

I would like to make a simply midi-sine-percussive synth but the madsr mxadsr are not accurate in the attack phase of the sound.
Do not generate the classic initial tick. The sound is given a specific etching step also with 0.001 seconds. I do not like.
I'm not an experienced programmer and I wonder if anyone can help me.

Many thanks, Ruben

example of code that I use

instr 1
        FLpanel "", 300, 100, 50, 50
        imin = .0001
        imax =   10
        iexp =   -1
        itype =    1
        idisp =   -1
        idiam   =   50
        ix   =   20
        iy =   20
        idcurs  =   30

        gkatt, ihandle FLknob "A", imin,  imax, iexp, itype, idisp, idiam,  ix,       iy,  idcurs
        gkdec, ihandle FLknob "D", imin,  imax, iexp, itype, idisp, idiam,  ix+60,    iy,  idcurs
        gksus, ihandle FLknob "S", imin,     1, iexp, itype, idisp, idiam,  ix+120,   iy,  idcurs
        gkrel, ihandle FLknob "R", imin,  imax, iexp, itype, idisp, idiam,  ix+180,   iy,  idcurs
        FLpanel_end
        FLrun

        asig oscili .8, 440, 1
        kenv madsr gkatt, gkdec, gksus, gkrel, 0, 1
        aout = asig * kenv

        outs aout, aout