.csoundrc

abhunkin
Is it safe to assume that all Windows distributions of Csound5 (currently
both Varga and Gogins) will place a .csoundrc file in the appropriate
location (normally \Csound5), and that this file is identical now and is
expected to be in the future?

(I hope so. Incidentally, I very much like the way it stands in the .zip
distro - especially that it defaults to realtime play if no output .wav file
is specified.)

Art Hunkins

Re: .csoundrc

Istvan Varga
Well, unless there is a reason to remove it, it will be included in future
releases too. Although, it is possible that some of the flags in the file
may be changed if better defaults are found.