csound5 scons does not find FLTK and boost libraries

csound5 scons does not find FLTK and boost libraries

john saylor-3
hi

i am using gentoo, so i have FLTK somewhere that scons does not expect
it and i compiled boost by myself since the version that is available
it too old according to the doc [1.31].

the libraries are on my system but scons does not find them. how can i
tell scons where they are? env variables? the -I command line switch
seems to be for python libs ...

thx.

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]
Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: csound5 scons does not find FLTK and boost libraries

luis jure
el Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:19:51 -0400
"\\js" <[hidden email]> escribi?:

> the libraries are on my system but scons does not find them. how can i
> tell scons where they are? env variables? the -I command line switch
> seems to be for python libs ...

i had this very same problem on different linux systems (including gentoo),
so i might be of some help on this one.

the way to tell scons where to find your libraries is editing custom.py
accordingly.

something like:

if sys.platform[:5] == 'linux':
    platform = 'linux'
    customCPPPATH.append('/usr/include/fltk-1.1')
    customLIBPATH.append('/usr/lib/fltk-1.1')
    customCPPPATH.append('/usr/include/python2.3')
    customLIBPATH.append('/usr/lib/python2.3/config')

or whatever paths are appropriate in your case.

good luck,

lj
--
Send bugs reports to this list.