csnd.jar

Darren Nelsen
Where can I find the csnd.jar file? I've tried 3 different csound
downloads with no luck. Any suggestions? Tia.

-Darren

Re: csnd.jar

Marc D. Demers
If you have Csound installed you should be able to find the csnd.jar file...

On what system are you working...

> Where can I find the csnd.jar file? I've tried 3 different csound
> downloads with no luck. Any suggestions? Tia.
>
> -Darren

> challenge
> prizes
> world

Re: csnd.jar

Darren Nelsen
Mac OS X. I've done a search for csnd.jar with Spotlight and can't
find it. I also downloaded a Windows double version and I think a
linux version just to poke around the directories and couldn't find it
there either.

--
Darren Nelsen
http://www.curiomusic.com

On Nov 23, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Caecös wrote:

> If you have Csound installed you should be able to find the csnd.jar
> file...
>
> On what system are you working...

Re: csnd.jar

Marc D. Demers
Hum... I'm on Windows, so I cannot really help since I've no Mac under my
hands presently...

There is surely someone that can help you on the list...

Marc

> Mac OS X. I've done a search for csnd.jar with Spotlight and can't
> find it. I also downloaded a Windows double version and I think a
> linux version just to poke around the directories and couldn't find it
> there either.
>
> --
> Darren Nelsen
> http://www.curiomusic.com
> 404-353-8938
>
> On Nov 23, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Caecös wrote:
>
>> If you have Csound installed you should be able to find the csnd.jar
>> file...
>>
>> On what system are you working...

Re: csnd.jar

Hi Darren,

For OSX I think the csnd.jar should be included with the package but
where it installs I'm not sure.  Also, I don't think there is a double
version of Csound for OSX being distributed yet, though I think Victor
was working on it.  I know Peiman has  been able to compile csound for
double precision and gotten it to work with blue.

For Windows I'm pretty sure that it comes with it and installs in the
csound\interfaces folder, though would have to double check.  For
Linux, I think it would depend on how you installed it.  I don't know
if John's installers contain the jar, but I know you can download it
on Debian and Ubuntu and may be able to with Fedora as well.

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM, Darren Nelsen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mac OS X. I've done a search for csnd.jar with Spotlight and can't
> find it. I also downloaded a Windows double version and I think a
> linux version just to poke around the directories and couldn't find it
> there either.
>
> --
> Darren Nelsen
> http://www.curiomusic.com
> 404-353-8938
>
> On Nov 23, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Caecös wrote:
>
>> If you have Csound installed you should be able to find the csnd.jar
>> file...
>>
>> On what system are you working...

Re: csnd.jar

Darren Nelsen
I found the jar included in the linux version (linux_d32), so I pulled
it from there.

Darren