cheap phone or tab or anything portable

Cacophony7
what is the cheapest, more or less, not quite obsolete cellphone, tablet, or any portable device that you can phone 911 with AND runs Csound?
It doesn't have to be android but that would be nice.
It wont be fast and perfect and cheap.
I just want it cheap for one thing.
Can I trust e-bay?
I trust Amazon but I suck at searching for a trust price.

would a cell phone give you the dos prompt?
I'm using .sco and .orc files the old-fashioned way.

Re: [Csnd] cheap phone or tab or anything portable

Cacophony7
Does Csound run on the iPhone 3gs?
the 4?
the 5?
What version runs on what version (Csound on the ios)?