cenviron

jpff
I think I have removed all uses.  Someone ought to check that I got it
right

==John ffitch

Re: cenviron

Michael Gogins
That's great, John. Thanks to you and Istvan and anyone else who pushed this through.

I don't know any way of testing this except using multiple instances and seeing what happens, but I can do that with CsoundVST in Cubase. Probably the same thing can be done in PD.