blue - 0.99.6 no csound output window

Hector Centeno-Garcia
hello,

I've been wanting to send this email since a couple of weeks but I've
been too busy. I found that this version of blue is not showing the
csound output window even though I have it selected in the options. I
tried deselecting and selecting again and still can't get it to show.
Anyone has the same problem? I think it was like that also in the
previous 99.5 version.

hope you are all doing good!

hector.

Re: blue - 0.99.6 no csound output window

Steven Yi
Hi Hector,

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about exactly, but a
couple versions ago the console window was changed so that you need to
open it manually with F7 or from using the Window Menu.  That way, you
can show and hide the console window as you please and it doesn't
automatically pop up every time if you don't want to view it.

steven

Steven Yi wrote:

>Hi Hector,
>
>I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about exactly, but a
>couple versions ago the console window was changed so that you need to
>open it manually with F7 or from using the Window Menu.  That way, you
>can show and hide the console window as you please and it doesn't
>automatically pop up every time if you don't want to view it.
>
>steven
>
>On 8/23/05, Hector Centeno <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>hello,
>>
>>I've been wanting to send this email since a couple of weeks but I've
>>been too busy. I found that this version of blue is not showing the
>>csound output window even though I have it selected in the options. I
>>tried deselecting and selecting again and still can't get it to show.
>>Anyone has the same problem? I think it was like that also in the
>>previous 99.5 version.
>>
>>hope you are all doing good!
>>
>>hector.

he,he,he... that was it! cool!
sorry, I was too much into building linux kernels and I lost track of
the changes in Blue...

peace,

hector