Quantcast

autocompletion gone??

menno
Hi Steven,

the autocompletion in my Blue 2.3.3 version is gone?! I had it running, don't know why it disappeared but i miss it terribly. That proves that it is a good feature!

Auto popup completion window is ticked, as is auto popup documentation window.
Any idea?

greetings
Menno

Re: autocompletion gone??

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I had found an issue with earlier 2.3.x releases but thought it should
be taken care of now.  Perhaps it might have something to do with what
other code is in the text box?  Could you maybe send me a project
where this is failing?  Also, does it happen if you start blue and use
a different project?  I'm wondering if blue is getting into a failure
state that once failed, causes issues until it restarts.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> the autocompletion in my Blue 2.3.3 version is gone?! I had it running,
> don't know why it disappeared but i miss it terribly. That proves that it is
> a good feature!
>
> Auto popup completion window is ticked, as is auto popup documentation
> window.
> Any idea?
>
> greetings
> Menno

Re: autocompletion gone??

menno
There is no auto completion whatsoever. In a new project or an existing one.
The project that i am working on is here: freeze2.blue

Control+space gives me "No suggestions". No code completion is given.
i have attached my settings of Options --> Editor here: 26_AM.png

Re: autocompletion gone??

menno
the popup is working Steven
It is my fault.

When i wanted to know about an opcode i selected (a part of) it, then Ctrl+space.
Nothing happens .
But when i put the cursor inside an opcode - so no selecting - then Ctrl+space, the popup pops up.
(imagine, it took me a whole week to find out -- ouch...)

Just another user error, sorry for the fuzz :)

thank you!
Menno

Re: autocompletion gone??

Steven Yi