Quantcast

autocompletion gone??

menno
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: autocompletion gone??

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

I had found an issue with earlier 2.3.x releases but thought it should
be taken care of now.  Perhaps it might have something to do with what
other code is in the text box?  Could you maybe send me a project
where this is failing?  Also, does it happen if you start blue and use
a different project?  I'm wondering if blue is getting into a failure
state that once failed, causes issues until it restarts.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> the autocompletion in my Blue 2.3.3 version is gone?! I had it running,
> don't know why it disappeared but i miss it terribly. That proves that it is
> a good feature!
>
> Auto popup completion window is ticked, as is auto popup documentation
> window.
> Any idea?
>
> greetings
> Menno