Quantcast

[announce] - Blue 2.5.10

Steven Yi
Hi All,

I've released a new version of Blue available at:

http://blue.kunstmusik.com

ChangeLog is listed below, thanks!

steven

--------

[CHANGE LOG]

>Notes for 2.5.10<
[release 2014.02.11]

NEW

* Added BlueLive sub-menu to the Project menu to have menu options in addition
  to the Toolbar

FIX

* Bug #87/94: Automations were not getting cleared correctly from the timeline
  when disabled in a BSB Widget due to bad index code

Re: [announce] - Blue 2.5.10

menno
Hello Steven,

thanks for the update.
i may well be that the bug you resolved with the updating of the automation lines, is still there when you use the multiline option.
I dragged an Object and its automation lines to the left but as you can see here: mulitline.jpg the white box remains visible, even after having done some changes in the score afterwards.

Re: [announce] - Blue 2.5.10

Steven Yi
This looks like a separate bug. Could you file it at Sourceforge?  I
need to make some progress on 2.6 today so will look at this tomorrow
or the weekend.