about MacCsound Tutorials

ze luis
Hi list,
i've been to Csounds.com to (try) to download the
MacCsound tutorial and manual,  but it always gives me
"page not found" error.
could you, guys tell me where can I download it

jmf

Re: about MacCsound Tutorials

Matt Ingalls-4
sorry that link is old

they are now included with the 1.2a5 package

-m

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, ze luis wrote:

> Hi list,
> i've been to Csounds.com to (try) to download the
> MacCsound tutorial and manual,  but it always gives me
> "page not found" error.
â> could you, guys tell me where can I download it

‰
ˆ

Re: about MacCsound Tutorials

ze luis

sorry that link is old

they are now included with the 1.2a5 package

-m

and where can i get it?

http://csounds.com/matt/MacCsound1.2a5.dmg.sit