XY controller

Menno Knevel
Hi Steven,
is it possible to have a ValueDisplayEnabled option for the XY controller?
If you look at the screenshot you can see why i would like that: mixing4.png

Re: XY controller

Steven Yi

Yes I think that won't be too difficult to add. Just put in a request in the issue tracker and I'll look at it when I'm working in Blue later today.

Thanks!
Steven

mixing4.png <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754257/mixing4.png>