Quantcast

Virtual keyboard

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi all,

I didn't found in the Blue tutorial, and also no found myself, how to use the beautiful Blue virtual keyboard. Or a real midi keyboard is required with ? Can someone give me the begin of the right way to understand all that ?


Cheers,

Sergio

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi

Unfortunately I have not documented this very well, though I use it quite frequently myself. I have been working on a pedagogical plan for blue recently that includes blue's midi input system. The Csound conference video covers it a little bit, but I plan to do more in a planned video.

I'm on a bit of a holiday for the next few days, but will see if I can write up something here. Otherwise, if you open up the patternLayerGroupsExample.blue file from the examples folder, you should be able to turn on blue live then use the virtual keyboard with the alphaV2 instrument (you may need to adjust what channel is used with the keyboard).

Thanks!
Steven

On Jan 4, 2013 3:13 PM, "COCHEDELAFERTE" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I didn't found in the Blue tutorial, and also no found myself, how to use
the beautiful Blue virtual keyboard. Or a real midi keyboard is required
with ? Can someone give me the begin of the right way to understand all that
?


Cheers,

Sergio





--
View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189.html
Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET, MVC, AJAX, Knockout.js, Web API and
much more. Get web development skills now with LearnDevNow -
350+ hours of step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft MVPs and experts.
SALE $99.99 this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122812
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. SALE $99.99 this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122912
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


Thank's ! Of course i'll try this, but first i need to update my Blue version, mine actual has few monthes and doesn't contain this example and this instrument...


Greatings,

Sergio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Also not in 2.3.3 ? Or it's simply "patternObject.blue" ?


Cheers,

Sergio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi

Hi Sergio,

I not at my computer at the moment but it should be included with 2.3.3. It is the project I used when recording the screencast on YouTube. I don't recall what subfolder I put it in within examples. I'll double check the release later tonight.

Thanks!
Steven

On Jan 6, 2013 9:21 AM, "COCHEDELAFERTE" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Also not in 2.3.3 ? Or it's simply "patternObject.blue" ?


Cheers,

Sergio



--
View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719219.html
Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_123012
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_123012
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


What's new about ?


Greatings,

Sergio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

I just got back to Ireland this morning and am adjusting (slowly :P)
back to the time zone. I looked just now and the project is in
blue/examples/general/patternsLayerGroupExample.blue.

Please give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
steven

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> What's new about ?
>
>
> Greatings,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719278.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Java SE, Java EE, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, JavaScript, jQuery
> and much more. Keep your Java skills current with LearnJavaNow -
> 200+ hours of step-by-step video tutorials by Java experts.
> SALE $49.99 this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122612
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Java SE, Java EE, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, JavaScript, jQuery
and much more. Keep your Java skills current with LearnJavaNow -
200+ hours of step-by-step video tutorials by Java experts.
SALE $49.99 this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122612 
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


Found ! Thank's greatly !

Now i'll investigate more and report after that.


Cheers,

Sergio


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Fantastic!  Glad you found that file to use.  I'm planning out a
little bit of documentation changes for 2.4.0 and am working on how to
document blue's MIDI system now.  I don't think I will have the whole
documentation changes I have planned ready for release until 2.4.0,
but I can generate and publish parts (like the blue MIDI page) as I go
along.  Until then, let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!
steven

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:41 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> Found ! Thank's greatly !
>
> Now i'll investigate more and report after that.
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719288.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
> MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
> with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
> MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


Setting up first my prefs in my newly installed 2.3.3, i can't remember where the FLTK widgets (for the tab waveforms)  must be enabled. Or the problem is other, assuming that these FLTK widgets works as well in my old Blue 2.1.6 (and also in Csound command line) ?


Cheers,

Sergio


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

By default now, blue turns off displays. This can be modified in the
Program Options->blue->Realtime Render settings, and is a checkbox for
"Disable Displays".

Thanks!
steven


On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> Setting up first my prefs in my newly installed 2.3.3, i can't remember
> where the FLTK widgets (for the tab waveforms)  must be enabled. Or the
> problem is other, assuming that these FLTK widgets works as well in my old
> Blue 2.1.6 (and also in Csound command line) ?
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719307.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
> MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
> with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
> MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. SALE $99.99 this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122912
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
This post was updated on .
Hi Steven,


Found. Thanks ! Finally you're probably right, the FLTK wave display isn't each time necessary working inside Blue.

Aftter that, no luck for the moment with the virtual keyboard. I switched to Blue live, launched the realtime rendering, increased the noise buitton in the alpahV2 instrument :
- using the alphaV2, what as channel need to be set in the virtual keyboard panel ? The default is the first, i tried several others...
- also, i enabled the mixer in the prefs ; is that neaded ?
- I tried other hand to enable "realtime rendering" in the midi prefs panel, but have no idea if a simple virtual keyboard usage has to see or not with the midi feature.


Cheers,

Sergio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

I tested just now and with 2.3.3 and that project, this is what I do:

* Open project
* Turn on BlueLive using the button in the top bar
* Open blue's Virtual Keyboard Window from the Window menu
* Set virtual keyboard to channel 2
* Play Keyboard

MIDI channels route from channel number to index of instrument, i.e.
channel 2 routes to the 2nd instrument in the Project's orchestra.

That project should have the mixer already enabled when you open it.
Also, the MIDI Input panel should already be pre-configured to run.
The steps above should be all you need to test this.

This worked fine just now for me on OSX 10.8.  Are you able to press
play to play the score and hear output?  If not, there could be an
issue with configuring blue and the system (could you tell me what
operating system you are using?)

Thanks!
steven

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> Found. Thanks ! Finally you're probably right, the FLTK wave display isn't
> each time necessary working inside Blue.
>
> Aftter that, no luck for the moment with the virtual keyboard. I switched to
> Blue live, launched the realtime rendering, increased the noise buitton in
> the alpahV2 instrument :
>
> - using the alphaV2t, what as channel need to be set in the virtual keyboard
> panel ? The default is the first, i tried several others...
> - also, i enabled the mixer in the prefs ; is that neaded ?
> - I tried other hand to enable "realtime rendering" in the midi prefs panel,
> but have no idea if a simple virtual keyboard usage has to see or not with
> the midi feature.
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719380.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
> MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
> with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
> MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_123012
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_123012
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
This post was updated on .
Hi Steven,


No luck (no sound) also playing the project (my own works OK).

I'm on Debian stable, with a basic Csound from this distro, a bit old (5.13).

I tried the same project (for the virtual keyboard), but from the Mac Blue 2.3.3., which is effectively preconfigured. And in this case (no under Debian), pressing Blue live or just playing, i get messages in the output debug console. Unfortunately i doesn't found how to copy its, but it's question about bad opcodes.

Font question (french) ? Csound too old ? Missing Csound usual plugins opcodes ?

In all cases, here is maybe a way to learn, Other hand, it's strange that i doesn't get these messages with the Linux version of the same project.


Greatings,

Sertio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
OK, found for the last point : i doesn't got the error messages from my own Linux .blue project because my whole Blue installation is in /opt as root, that mean all files inside are for simple user write protected. Otherwise now i get the same behaviour with both files, for Linux and for Mac.


Greatings,

Sergio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


Now i generated the csd file and, launching it in command line, i get following :

user@CHE:~/build/blue.app/examples/general/linux$ csound -odac -+rtaudio=alsa patternsLayerGroupExample.csd
virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for Csound
Module audio en temps r?el PortMIDI pour Csound
Module audio en temps r?el PortAudio pour Csound
Niveau 0dBFS = 32768.0
Csound version 5.13 (?chantillons en format double) Jul 13 2011
libsndfile-1.0.21
UnifiedCSD:  patternsLayerGroupExample.csd
DEBUT DU FICHIER
Cr?ation de l'orchestre
Cr?ation de la partition
nom de l'orchestre :   /tmp/csound-AELfTS.orc
nom de la partition :  /tmp/csound-MG8spz.sco
RAWWAVE_PATH : /usr/share/stk/rawwaves/
rtmidi : module PortMIDI activ?
rtaudio : module ALSA activ?
compilateur de l'orchestre :
        opcode vca_exp k k
        opcode vco2mix a kkik
        opcode b909_bd a iii
        opcode b909_sd a iii
        opcode b909_tom a iii
        opcode b909_rimshot a 0
        opcode b909_clap a 0
        opcode b909_closedhihat a i
        opcode b909_openhihat a i
        opcode b909_crashcymbal a i
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal (, ligne 522 :
until (kndex > 1) do
      ^
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal >, ligne 522 :
until (kndex > 1) do
             ^
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal ), ligne 522 :
until (kndex > 1) do
                ^
erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 522 :
until (kndex > 1) do
erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 533 :
od
        opcode b909_ridecymbal a i
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal (, ligne 593 :
until (kndex > 1) do
      ^
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal >, ligne 593 :
until (kndex > 1) do
             ^
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal ), ligne 593 :
until (kndex > 1) do
                ^
erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 593 :
until (kndex > 1) do
erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 604 :
od
        opcode tie_status i 0
        opcode getFrequency i i
        opcode tekno_lpf4 a aKK
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal /, ligne 703 :
//krez2l =        2.0/(1+exp(kfco/11000))
^
erreur :  caract?re ill?gal /, ligne 703 :
//krez2l =        2.0/(1+exp(kfco/11000))
 ^
        opcode yiMultiLpf a aKKKK
erreur :  trop d'arguments en entr?e, ligne 739 :
        aout lpf18 aout, kcutoff, kresonance, kdistortion, itie
        opcode chorus aa aaK
        opcode ADSD k iiiiK
        opcode yi_env_orch k ioooooo
        opcode yi_env_midi k iiiii
        opcode yi_tie_amp k i
        opcode yi_instr_gen kkkk KKKKKK
        opcode lfo2 k kko
        opcode distortion a a
        opcode tokbox a akk
agrandissement du r?servoir de valeurs flottantes ? 512
        opcode uniqueUDO0 k ioooooo
        opcode uniqueUDO1 kkkk KKKKKK
        opcode multiOscil a KKK
        opcode simpleMultiFilter a aiKK
        opcode blueEffect0 aa aa
        opcode blueEffect1 aa aa
        opcode blueEffect2 aa aa
        instr 1
        instr 2
erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1464 :
imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields of 8
 multiplication ou division unaire: p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
        instr 3
erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1555 :
imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields of 8
 multiplication ou division unaire: p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
        instr 4
erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1641 :
imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields of 8
 multiplication ou division unaire: p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
        instr 5
erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1700 :
imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields of 8
 multiplication ou division unaire: p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
        instr 6
        instr 7
        instr 8
        instr 9
17 erreurs de syntaxe dans l'orchestre.  Compilation non valide


Any idea ?


Greatings,

Sergio

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

I think the problem here is that the until keyword is not available in
Csound 5.13. Csound 5.13 is quite old now, but I would assume that
this is the reason for all the problems altogether now. I don't know
if you feel comfortable to compile and install your own version of
csound (being sure to use swig 2.0+ as debian stable uses swig 1.3),
but that would solve things I think.  Debian testing should also have
a more up to date version of csound.

For testing MIDI, you could try the attached blue project.  It is a
barebones example instrument that will work with blueLive's MIDI
system.

Thanks!
ste

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> Now i generated the csd file and, launching it in command line, i get
> following :
>
> user@CHE:~/build/blue.app/examples/general/linux$ csound -odac
> -+rtaudio=alsa patternsLayerGroupExample.csd
> virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for Csound
> Module audio en temps r?el PortMIDI pour Csound
> Module audio en temps r?el PortAudio pour Csound
> Niveau 0dBFS = 32768.0
> Csound version 5.13 (?chantillons en format double) Jul 13 2011
> libsndfile-1.0.21
> UnifiedCSD:  patternsLayerGroupExample.csd
> DEBUT DU FICHIER
> Cr?ation de l'orchestre
> Cr?ation de la partition
> nom de l'orchestre :   /tmp/csound-AELfTS.orc
> nom de la partition :  /tmp/csound-MG8spz.sco
> RAWWAVE_PATH : /usr/share/stk/rawwaves/
> rtmidi : module PortMIDI activ?
> rtaudio : module ALSA activ?
> compilateur de l'orchestre :
>         opcode  vca_exp k       k
>         opcode  vco2mix a       kkik
>         opcode  b909_bd a       iii
>         opcode  b909_sd a       iii
>         opcode  b909_tom        a       iii
>         opcode  b909_rimshot    a       0
>         opcode  b909_clap       a       0
>         opcode  b909_closedhihat        a       i
>         opcode  b909_openhihat  a       i
>         opcode  b909_crashcymbal        a       i
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal (, ligne 522 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>       ^
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal >, ligne 522 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>              ^
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal ), ligne 522 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>                 ^
> erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 522 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
> erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 533 :
> od
>         opcode  b909_ridecymbal a       i
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal (, ligne 593 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>       ^
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal >, ligne 593 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>              ^
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal ), ligne 593 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
>                 ^
> erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 593 :
> until (kndex > 1) do
> erreur :  pas d'opcode l?gal, ligne 604 :
> od
>         opcode  tie_status      i       0
>         opcode  getFrequency    i       i
>         opcode  tekno_lpf4      a       aKK
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal /, ligne 703 :
> //krez2l =        2.0/(1+exp(kfco/11000))
> ^
> erreur :  caract?re ill?gal /, ligne 703 :
> //krez2l =        2.0/(1+exp(kfco/11000))
>  ^
>         opcode  yiMultiLpf      a       aKKKK
> erreur :  trop d'arguments en entr?e, ligne 739 :
>         aout    lpf18           aout, kcutoff, kresonance, kdistortion, itie
>         opcode  chorus  aa      aaK
>         opcode  ADSD    k       iiiiK
>         opcode  yi_env_orch     k       ioooooo
>         opcode  yi_env_midi     k       iiiii
>         opcode  yi_tie_amp      k       i
>         opcode  yi_instr_gen    kkkk    KKKKKK
>         opcode  lfo2    k       kko
>         opcode  distortion      a       a
>         opcode  tokbox  a       akk
> agrandissement du r?servoir de valeurs flottantes ? 512
>         opcode  uniqueUDO0      k       ioooooo
>         opcode  uniqueUDO1      kkkk    KKKKKK
>         opcode  multiOscil      a       KKK
>         opcode  simpleMultiFilter       a       aiKK
>         opcode  blueEffect0     aa      aa
>         opcode  blueEffect1     aa      aa
>         opcode  blueEffect2     aa      aa
>         instr   1
>         instr   2
> erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1464 :
> imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields
> of 8
>  multiplication ou division unaire:
> p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
>         instr   3
> erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1555 :
> imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields
> of 8
>  multiplication ou division unaire:
> p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
>         instr   4
> erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1641 :
> imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields
> of 8
>  multiplication ou division unaire:
> p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
>         instr   5
> erreur :  syntaxe de l'expression, ligne 1700 :
> imaxpfield = p8 // dummy statement to get Csound to assume up to max pfields
> of 8
>  multiplication ou division unaire:
> p8//dummystatementtogetCsoundtoassumeuptomaxpfieldsof8
>         instr   6
>         instr   7
>         instr   8
>         instr   9
> 17 erreurs de syntaxe dans l'orchestre.  Compilation non valide
>
>
> Any idea ?
>
>
> Greatings,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719412.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Java SE, Java EE, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, JavaScript, jQuery
> and much more. Keep your Java skills current with LearnJavaNow -
> 200+ hours of step-by-step video tutorials by Java experts.
> SALE $49.99 this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122612
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

simple_blue_midi_example.blue (9K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


Great ! Your attached project worked immediately fine, even with my actual installation.

But you are right, it's greatly time to update my Csound, even without to compile all myself as i long times made under Solaris... And in all cases Wheezy will be the stable in some monthes, so now i'll update directly the Csound part, and after that report was happens with the first virtual keyboard project and the behaviour with the "until" and the rest of the opcodes and commands.


Cheers,

Sergio

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

Glad that is working now for you!  Good luck with the Debian and
Csound upgrading!

steven

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:27 PM, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
>
> Great ! Your attached project worked immediately fine, even with my actual
> installation.
>
> But you are right, it's greatly time to update my Csound, even without to
> compile all myself as i long times made under Solaris... And in all cases
> Wheezy will be the stable in some monthes, so now i'll update directly the
> Csound part, and after that report was happens with the first virtual
> keyboard project and the behaviour with the "until" and the rest of the
> opcodes and commands.
>
>
> Cheers,
>
> Sergio
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Virtual-keyboard-tp5719189p5719432.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
> MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
> with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
> MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Visual Studio, SharePoint, SQL, ASP.NET, C# 2012, HTML5, CSS,
MVC, Windows 8 Apps, JavaScript and much more. Keep your skills current
with LearnDevNow - 3,200 step-by-step video tutorials by Microsoft
MVPs and experts. ON SALE this month only -- learn more at:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122712
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Virtual keyboard

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,


OK done (5.17). All my usual working.

 Now i tried again patternLayerGroupsExample.blue.
- at the normal execution, works fine (and beautiful harmony...) ;
- but pressing the Blue live buitton, i get immediately following :

error: syntax error, unexpected T_IDENT (token "E") line 1309:
>>>kdetune2     = 1.0E  <<<
Parsing failed due to invalid input!
Stopping on parser failure

Missing soft or plugin ? I installed Swig-2.07. Some other component about Swig or other ?


Cheers,

Sergio

12
Loading...