Using tempo controls

sjakops
I am unsure how to use the tempo controls of Csound, wonder if I'm a doing something wrong, or if there could be a bug?

When I play the following score it doesn't sound how I would expect - it sounds like the 6th is played on top of the 5th note.

If I 'play' the tempo change instrument some milliseconds earlier (the uncommented line), it does sound how I would expect, the new tempo coming into effect on beat 1.

<CsoundSynthesizer>
<CsOptions>
-odac -t60
</CsOptions>
<CsInstruments>

sr = 44100
kr = 4410
ksmps = 10
nchnls = 1

instr 1
tempo 120, 60

aSin oscils 0dbfs/4, 440, 0
out aSin
endin
</CsInstruments>
<CsScore>

i 2 00.00 00.1
i 2 00.25 00.1
i 2 00.50 00.1
i 2 00.75 00.1

i 1 1 1
;i 1 0.999 1

i 2 1.00 00.1
i 2 1.25 00.1
i 2 1.50 00.1
i 2 1.75 00.1

e 1000

</CsScore>
</CsoundSynthesizer>

Furthermore, in the following I would expect the '-t' option to have some effect on how the duration parameter for 'timout' is interpreted, but it seems to have no effect.

<CsoundSynthesizer>
<CsOptions>
-odac -t180
</CsOptions>