Quantcast

Undo

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Undo

menno
i just accidentally threw away a SoundObject, luckily could retrieve it with Ctrl+Z. I found no such option under Edit.
Then i noticed: Paste Formatted and Paste From History.
What are these?
Is there a list in the Paste From History that i can see?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Undo

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

To be honest, I'm not really sure what those paste options do. :)
They're new in the updated Netbeans RCP platform, and I haven't had a
chance to explore what they are and how they work.  Likely I'll
comment them out in the next release.

For undo, Netbeans has an entire Undo system that I have not tied all
of Blue into. It's a bit complicated but there are some differences in
the models of how GUI components handle undoability and what I had
built in the Blue 1.x series.  So some components have undo/redo that
are self contained, while others are managed through the global
undo/redo options.  I have to sit down and do a big analysis to see
how to shore these up to all fit under a single system, but I have not
yet had a chance to do that.  Another RFE here might be good as a
reminder for me. :)

Thanks!
steven

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i just accidentally threw away a SoundObject, luckily could retrieve it with
> Ctrl+Z. I found no such option under Edit.
> Then i noticed: Paste Formatted and Paste From History.
> What are these?
> Is there a list in the Paste From History that i can see?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Undo-tp5722180.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced
> analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building
> apps and a phenomenal toolset for data science. Developers can use
> our toolset for easy data analysis & visualization. Get a free account!
> http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced
analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building
apps and a phenomenal toolset for data science. Developers can use
our toolset for easy data analysis & visualization. Get a free account!
http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Undo

menno
RFE is done, Steven.
Thanks for explaining!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Undo

Steven Yi
Thanks Menno!

Just an update too for everyone: I know I keep mentioning I'll get to
things after Csound 6 settles down.  I've been wanting to get back to
Blue coding a lot lately, but CS6 is proving to have a lot to polish
before its release, so it's taking up a lot more time than I had
expected.  I am reserving a little time each day to try to move
various Blue parts forward, but apologies if anyone is waiting on
things in particular.  If you've mentioned things on the list and I
haven't gotten around to it, please do feel free to email me offlist a
reminder and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
steven

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 3:54 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> RFE is done, Steven.
> Thanks for explaining!
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/Undo-tp5722180p5722201.html
> Sent from the Csound - Blue - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced
> analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building
> apps and a phenomenal toolset for data science. Developers can use
> our toolset for easy data analysis & visualization. Get a free account!
> http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter
> _______________________________________________
> Bluemusic-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precog is a next-generation analytics platform capable of advanced
analytics on semi-structured data. The platform includes APIs for building
apps and a phenomenal toolset for data science. Developers can use
our toolset for easy data analysis & visualization. Get a free account!
http://www2.precog.com/precogplatform/slashdotnewsletter
_______________________________________________
Bluemusic-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/bluemusic-users
Loading...