Quantcast

Time Pointer

menno
Hello Steven,

a few years ago i have reported that the Time Pointer is taking a lot of CPU power, and it still does.
Here a screen shot when Time Pointer = 20: 27_PM.png
and here a screen shot with Time Pointer = 1: 58_PM.png

The Time Pointer takes too much CPU. Can there be a switch to turn off the Time Pointer completely?

Re: Time Pointer

Steven Yi
Hi Menno,

Could you file a bug for this and attach this email/photos?  I'll try
to take a look at this next week.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM, menno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Steven,
>
> a few years ago i have reported that the Time Pointer is taking a lot of CPU
> power, and it still does.
> Here a screen shot when Time Pointer = 20:  27_PM.png
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5719461/27_PM.png>
> and here a screen shot with Time Pointer = 1:  58_PM.png
> <http://csound.1045644.n5.nabble.com/file/n5719461/58_PM.png>
>
> The Time Pointer takes too much CPU. Can there be a switch to turn off the
> Time Pointer completely?

Re: Time Pointer

menno
done Steven

In SourceForge i can upload but one image, so i described the CPU usage of the other.

thank you!

Re: Time Pointer