This is what happens when I'm out of the loop...

This is what happens when I'm out of the loop...

Michael Bechard
Nevermind. I forgot that the default time behavior for
a SoundObject is scale, and the scaling behavior is
what's stretching the note to last from start to
finish.

Ugh...

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: This is what happens when I'm out of the loop...

Steven Yi
Hi Michael,

Glad to hear from you!  I had read your first two emails and was just
looking at code and came back to find that it's all worked itself out.
 Glad that is all settled now!

Also glad to hear that you're finding the changes since you've been
out to your liking!  I've been a bit engrossed with Csound programming
but am moving along nicely with the Tracker SoundObject.  Hopefully
will get around to more blue programming soon!

Talk to you later!
steven