Sourceforge oddities

jpff
I can update the Linux system but the Mac times-out.  Can anyone think
of a reason, or even better suggest a fix?
==John ffitch

Re: Sourceforge oddities

Steven Yi
Maybe it is a firewall setting on OSX?

> I can update the Linux system but the Mac times-out.  Can anyone think
> of a reason, or even better suggest a fix?
> ==John ffitch

Re: Sourceforge oddities

jpff-2
As far as I know there is no firewall there, and it used to work not long
ago.  Hum...

Re: Sourceforge oddities

Graham Breed
[hidden email] wrote:
> I can update the Linux system but the Mac times-out.  Can anyone think
> of a reason, or even better suggest a fix?

Sometimes I get this, sometimes it works.  I think it's just the server
being temperamental.

                Graham