Quantcast

Solaris : Left click inside instrument text editor doesn't work (blue 2.1.0)

Solaris : Left click inside instrument text editor doesn't work (blue 2.1.0)

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,

Or i missed something ? Another way to see the score in this configuration ? The right click (menu) works perfectly. With "Global score", no problem, i see my opcodes.

With Blue-0.125 allways all OK, that means the issue i have with Blue-2.1.0 seems apparently no my Java config related (1.6).

Second question : in Blue-2.1.0 i didn't found the "Soundfile" feature, or equivalent (to play again after an "Write to disk and play").

Greatings,

Sergio

Re: Solaris : Left click inside instrument text editor doesn't work (blue 2.1.0)

Steven Yi
Hi Sergio,

If I understand correctly, the issue may be that in blue2 that the
sound object editor and audio player windows may not be open on your
system. They should be able to be opened from the windows menu. Does
that answer your question?

Steven

On 11/3/10, COCHEDELAFERTE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> Or i missed something ? Another way to see the score in this configuration ?
> The right click (menu) works perfectly. With "Global score", no problem, i
> see my opcodes.
>
> With Blue-0.125 allways all OK, that means the issue i have with Blue-2.1.0
> seems apparently no my Java config related (1.6).
>

> Second question : in Blue-2.1.0 i didn't found the "Soundfile" feature, or
> equivalent (to play again after an "Write to disk and play").
>

> Greatings,
>
> Sergio

Sent from my mobile device

Re: Solaris : Left click inside instrument text editor doesn't work (blue 2.1.0)

COCHEDELAFERTE
Hi Steven,

OK, all found (and works as well). Extremely sorry for so a bad question...

Many thank's !

Cheers,

Sergio