Re: plain text was [Csnd] Reminder

Christine L. Myers
I'm using Gmail - which is Google's e-mail service that is strictly on
the web.  I use it, instead of a regular program like Outlook or Lotus
Notes because of the feature it has that keeps together messages
related to the same subject.  That, and the 2.7 Gigabyte allowance!  I
did not know that I could set it differently, but when you alerted me
to the problem I looked around and figured out how to send it plain
text.  My apologies for causing you a problem.

Christine Myers
--
Send bugs reports to this list.