Re: [ot] Synapse magazine

Partev Barr Sarkissian

Nice to know there is an archive somewhere for that magazine. My memories of it are that it is wonderfully esoteric and brainy. Defintely not the same-old, same old. And definitely worth your time.

Partev   :-)

Re: [ot] Synapse magazine

Bruce Lamb
I concur - I have been reading these online archive issues and I am finding
them fascinating for various reasons.

B.

>From: Partev Barr Sarkissian <[hidden email]>
>To: [hidden email]
>Subject: Re: [Csnd] [ot] Synapse magazine
>Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:35:30 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Nice to know there is an archive somewhere for that magazine. My memories
>of it are that it is wonderfully esoteric and brainy. Defintely not the
>same-old, same old. And definitely worth your time.
>
>Partev   :-)

Yeah. I'm a bit amused at the hyperlink on the issue with the Bob Easton interview, where they spelled it "Eastman" on the the link. At least it's spelled correctly in the interview.

Partev   :-)