Quantcast

Re: blue for ubuntu

Stefan Thomas-2
Dear Francesco,
thanks for Your help.
I have sun-java 6 installed.
I've unzipped blue but I still cannot start it.
I tried it with java blue ( in the subfolder bin of blue) and with java -jar blue, without success!

Hello Mr. Stefan,
You need to have java installed.
Then You only download Blue from its site

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bluemusic/files/

and unzip in a convenient location,
then You can start Blue from the folder blue/bin/blue.

hope a little help,
ciao,
francesco.

Re: blue for ubuntu

menno
Hi Stefan,

i use Kubuntu and have the unzipped files in /home/menno/bin/blue/. When i click one time on /home/menno/bin/blue/bin/blue, then blue opens.

greetings
Menno

Re: blue for ubuntu

francesco
Like Mr. Menno said there is /blue/bin/blue file (not blue.exe).
I'm not a expert, but maybe You can try in terminal
i.e
  cd /blue/bin, and then
  blue.

If i am right the file blue is a sh script for starting the program.
Or perhaps blue file do not have execution permission?

ciao,
francesco.