Re: [Csnd] "The Audio Programming Book" - DVD Chapters 37 - 41 are missing?

Re: [Csnd] "The Audio Programming Book" - DVD Chapters 37 - 41 are missing?

Partev Barr Sarkissian

Whatever is going on with it, the link still comes up "404 Not Found".
Out-of-date link?

-pbs

==============================

From:         patrick1983 <[hidden email]>
To:           [hidden email]
Date:         Tue, 25 Jul 2017 15:50:31 -0700

When using the DVD that goes with "The Audio Programming Book", chapters
37-41 all say:
Download the latest version of the course materials and source code @
http://csounds.com/apb

But when I click on the link above it says it "can't find the webpage". Is
there any other way that you know of that I could get a hold of these
tutorials?

Thanks,

Patrick

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

Re: [Csnd] "The Audio Programming Book" - DVD Chapters 37 - 41 are missing?

Richard
Having moved home, The Book is currently buried at the back of a
cunninly random bookshelf, somewhere...but as memory recalls, those
chapters never manifested, as such. It is possble they are yet to be
written...

Richard Dobson