Re: [Csnd] old csound manual

Michael Gogins-2
I've no idea... forwarding to the Csound list.

See you,
Mike

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018, 14:23 Judy Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mike, I am cleaning out my workroom and came across a very old csound manual, distributed by Barry Vercoe, at a time when there were 15 gen routines.  Do you think anyone would be interested in this?  Else, I am tossing it out.
See you this eve!
-Judy