Re: [Csnd] microcsound update to version 20170214

Re: [Csnd] microcsound update to version 20170214

Partev Barr Sarkissian

Microfest,... being an alumus of LA Pierce College, I'm well acquainted with
John Schneider who teaches there. Quite a guy, wealth of knowledge and insight
into contemporary music of today and tomorrow. He's involved in the Microfest
out here in LA. Looking forward to it this year.

Thanks for the heads up.

-Partev