Re: [Csnd-dev] License of CMask

Michael Gogins-2
Just to let you know, I forked Steven's GitHub repo for CMask and
changed the license in it to MPL 2.0, with a copy of Andre's email to
justify the change.

I also have ported CMask to WebAssembly and included it in my
WebAssembly build of csound-extended, and you can run it live in your
browser here: https://gogins.github.io/csound-extended/cmask.html.

In WebAssembly running in a regular Web browser, you can't load sample
files from the local file system, so this is a serious limitation. I
am thinking of ways to get around this. I am sure it is possible when
running in NW.js, and am thinking how to simplify it.

After actually using CMask, I am quite impressed by how much bang for
the buck you got out of your code, Andre!

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com