Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

rorywalsh
monthly meetings of the New York Csound Users Group. This is due to a
gradual fall-off in attendance, and to my living 155 miles away from
Manhattan and having a somewhat unreliable schedule myself.

Living 155 miles away does seem a little inconvenient!

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

Tarmo Johannes-3
I find it fabulous that such series have taken place and perhaps it continues
in future?

I beleive such meetings are unique in the world and perhaps could happen much
more also elsewhere where there is community in one area -  if there were just
more people like you who put their time, energy and care to organize!

Luckily the global e-community is vivid!

Thanks to everyone!

T M

Re: [Csnd-dev] ANNOUNCEMENT: The New York Csound Users Group is suspended

T M
Let me add my voice to the chorus of thanks! I only made it to a
handful of meetings but they were creativity-provoking and fun. If
you'd ever like to come gate-crash the little NYC SuperCollider
meetings we sometimes hold, you're more than welcome to.

Tom