Re: [Csnd] New Pieces

Tarmo Johannes-3
Hi!

I listened to Parachronic. It is amazing how natural development and flow of misic these algoritms have created! Very often I feel that right sound come in just roght time as if it were composed by hand in timeline or controlled in realtime. Very nice sounds, too! In some places I felt that a new idea or sound should already come but overall the shape of the piece was very easy to be with.

Thanks!
Tarmo

E, 6. august 2018 04:47 Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> kirjutas:
I have published two new pieces of electroacoustic music, composed
algorithmically and rendered entirely with Csound. One of them is
"Parachronic," the piece I performed at this year's New York City
Electroacoustic Music Festival. The other is a much older piece,
"Three Trees," which have I re-rendered in a more satisfactory way.
You can learn more about these pieces, and hear them, at
https://michaelgogins.tumblr.com/post/176661919258/new-pieces.