Re: [Csnd] Difference?

Michael Gogins-2
I have no idea, since I don't use a Mac. I'm copying the Csound list, which should know.

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 3:07 PM Judy Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mike,

What will the difference for me be between downloading the .dmg and downloading the .zip?  (Yes, I still have idiot questions, and the more I age, the more idiotic they’re becoming.). Thanks.
My computer will be arriving this week.  Will begin setting up soon!  A ton of questions for apple before doing so.
Fred Szymanski and Fede Halac are coming for dinner this eve.  Wish you could be here, too.
Happy new year to the farm dwellers!
-Judy

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 2.57.24 PM.png (23K) Download Attachment