Re: [Csnd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

Re: [Csnd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

hlolli
Thanks Michael, controlling aeolus from csound is something I always wanted. Will try to install it on my NixOs, let you know how it goes!

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 at 03:28, Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forgot the location of the release... I have published a beta release
of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux, at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus/releases.

Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.

This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.

The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.

Regards,

https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus/releases

Irreducible Productions
http://michaelgogins.tumblr.com
Michael dot Gogins at gmail dot com
On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:50 PM Michael Gogins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have published a beta release of Csound opcodes encapsulating the
> estimate Aeolus software pipe organ, by Fons Adriaensen, for Linux.
>
> Please enter any issues you may find in the issue tracker at
> https://github.com/gogins/csound-aeolus.
>
> This release is only lightly tested! Feedback will be appreciated.
>
> The next release will have a real piece to show off what this thing can do.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

Re: [Csnd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Csound opcodes for the Aeolus software pipe organ on Linux

akjmicro
Wow! This is fantastic news! Thank you!

Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.untwelve.org