Re: [Cs-dev] csound.h

Istvan Varga
Steven Yi wrote:

> Also, certain macros need to be defined for those headers to work out
> correctly, yes?  If I am building a separate application, what's the
> best way to convey those macros which need to be defined?

You do not need to define macros to select the type of interface (host
or plugin) to be used; rather than that, the interface is selected by
including csound.h or csdl.h. I also changed sysdep.h to make it work
- at least for externals - even without the various system dependent
macros (LINUX, WIN32, HAVE_*, etc.), although defining macros may still
be needed on Mac platforms or compilers other than GCC.
USE_DOUBLE should be defined when compiling for a double precision
Csound library.

Send bugs reports to this list.

Re: [Cs-dev] csound.h

Istvan Varga
Anthony Kozar wrote:

> A host application may definitely want to also act as a "plugin" --
> registering new opcodes

This is now also possible, using csoundAppendOpcode between csoundPreCompile
and csoundCompile. Opcodes can be listed with csoundNewOpcodeList (now works,
but should be called after loading an orchestra with csoundCompile).

--
Send bugs reports to this list.