Raspberry Pi w/Csound

Roger Kelly-2
I just got my Raspberry Pi running.  Does anyone know if there is a distribution with Csound already loaded? If not any special tips?

Re: Raspberry Pi w/Csound

Richard Dobson
On 26/10/2012 21:34, Roger Kelly wrote:
> I just got my Raspberry Pi running.  Does anyone know if there is a
> distribution with Csound already loaded? If not any special tips?

You can just run apt-get install csound. I have just this evening done
this, having loaded the new Raspbian OS.

Richard Dobson

Send bugs reports to the Sourceforge bug tracker
            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=81968&atid=564599
To unsubscribe, send email [hidden email] with body "unsubscribe csound"