PConvXtended

Menno Knevel
Hi,
 i have uploaded in BlueShare an effect. I am enjoying this effect very much and wanted to share my joy with you :)

It is a convolver, using pconvolve. There is already such an effect, but this one is for mono/stereo Impulse files and has some extra features.

It uses the latest JavaFX.

Convolution Effect using pconvolve opcode by Matt Ingalls

The code for this effect is based on code by Matt Ingalls found in the Csound Manual; please see the manual for more information regarding pconvolve.

Supports mono or stereo Impulse Response files.

changed by Menno Knevel
version 1, februari 2017
- Mix wet/dry fader can be moved while playing
- added wet volume to be set in order to prevent distortion of Impulse Response file
- added 3 way equalizer to spice up the Impulse Response file
- added Early Reflection