Quantcast

New Piece: The Living Ocean

Steven Yi
Hi All,

I'm happy to announce a new piece of mine entitled "The Living Ocean":

http://www.kunstmusik.com/2012/05/14/the-living-ocean/

Notes about the piece are there on the site. Some other notes:

* The piece uses some randomness so different renders yield slightly
different results.
* I recommend to listen to the FLAC version if possible, render in blue.
* When listening, I recommend raising the volume a bit to get "inside the sound"

Thanks and enjoy!

Re: [Csnd] New Piece: The Living Ocean

Aaron Krister Johnson
Can't wait to hear this...at work now, but can listen over/after lunch hour.... looking forward to it :)

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Steven Yi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm happy to announce a new piece of mine entitled "The Living Ocean":

http://www.kunstmusik.com/2012/05/14/the-living-ocean/

Notes about the piece are there on the site. Some other notes:

* The piece uses some randomness so different renders yield slightly
different results.
* I recommend to listen to the FLAC version if possible, render in blue.
* When listening, I recommend raising the volume a bit to get "inside the sound"

Thanks and enjoy!
steven

Send bugs reports to the Sourceforge bug tracker
           https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=81968&atid=564599
To unsubscribe, send email [hidden email] with body "unsubscribe csound"

--
Aaron Krister Johnson
http://www.akjmusic.com