Minimize/disable console output

sjakops
While I'm running my CsoundVST 6.08 + Python/ctsound based 64 bit application my console window (inside VS Code) is flooded with info such as:

WARNING: loscil: sustain defers to non-looping source
INIT ERROR in instr 1: stereo loscil cannot read from mono ftable
Created instance 0xd0104c50 of 1 instances of outlet 1:leftout
Created instance 0xd0104e20 of 1 instances of outlet 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104e20 of 0 instances of outleta 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104c50 of 0 instances of outleta 1:leftout
 - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors
WARNING: loscil: sustain defers to non-looping source
INIT ERROR in instr 1: stereo loscil cannot read from mono ftable
Created instance 0xd0104c50 of 1 instances of outlet 1:leftout
Created instance 0xd0104e20 of 1 instances of outlet 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104e20 of 0 instances of outleta 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104c50 of 0 instances of outleta 1:leftout
 - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors
WARNING: loscil: sustain defers to non-looping source
INIT ERROR in instr 1: stereo loscil cannot read from mono ftable
Created instance 0xd0104c50 of 1 instances of outlet 1:leftout
Created instance 0xd0104e20 of 1 instances of outlet 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104e20 of 0 instances of outleta 1:rightout
Removed instance 0xd0104c50 of 0 instances of outleta 1:leftout
 - note deleted.  i1 had 1 init errors

I wonder if it's possible to turn off anything but error messages? Or if I can turn off all console output, so at least my dev-environment (VS Code) doesn't have to struggle with all this info (note that I am calling csound from Python/ctcsound).

BTW is it an error that these 'outlets' (i'm using 'connect' and 'outleta' opcodes) keep getting instantiated - maybe that should only happen when the orchestra is compiled? (using ctcsound.compileOrc())

Best regards,
Søren

Re: [Csnd] Minimize/disable console output

Looks like there is some tracing left over in the code.
Mike’s the author of these opcodes, he will probably be able to answer you questions.