Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

Steven Yi
Hi All,

I think I saw this video linked from a website a while back, but had
largely forgotten about it until I randomly thought about it just now
and thought people here might interested if they haven't seen it yet.
(Sorry, I'd credit the site I found this linked on originally but have
forgotten where it's from completely.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7185099725785108063&q=max+mathews

It's a fantastic video of Max Mathews and John Chowning interviewed by
Curtis Roads and lasts about 2 hours.

steven
--
Send bugs reports to this list.
To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

Richard M. Otero-2
Perhaps it was this site:

http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2006/01/spring-clean-mega-linkdump-part 
-4.html

-Rich

On Feb 25, 2006, at 12:59 AM, Steven Yi wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I think I saw this video linked from a website a while back, but had
> largely forgotten about it until I randomly thought about it just now
> and thought people here might interested if they haven't seen it yet.
> (Sorry, I'd credit the site I found this linked on originally but have
> forgotten where it's from completely.)
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid= 
> -7185099725785108063&q=max+mathews
>
> It's a fantastic video of Max Mathews and John Chowning interviewed by
> Curtis Roads and lasts about 2 hours.
>
> steven
> --
> Send bugs reports to this list.
> To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
>

--
Send bugs reports to this list.
To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

luis jure
In reply to this post by Steven Yi
el Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:59:30 -0800
"Steven Yi" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> I think I saw this video linked from a website a while back, but had
> largely forgotten about it until I randomly thought about it just now
> and thought people here might interested if they haven't seen it yet.
> (Sorry, I'd credit the site I found this linked on originally but have
> forgotten where it's from completely.)


i don't know the rest of you, but it took me a while to find it... this is
the URL of the event page:

http://www.computerhistory.org/events/index.php?id=1097188906

and this is the link to the video of the full lecture:

http://archive.computerhistory.org/lectures//music_meets_the_computer.lecture.2004-12-14.102656923.wmv

enjoy it.
--
Send bugs reports to this list.
To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

Steven Yi
In reply to this post by Richard M. Otero-2
Perhaps, though for some reason I'm thinking I saw it on em411.com or
elsewhere that was more of a forum.  Either way, the video is great!
=)


On 2/24/06, Richard M. Otero <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Perhaps it was this site:
>
> http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2006/01/spring-clean-mega-linkdump-part
> -4.html
>
> -Rich
>
> On Feb 25, 2006, at 12:59 AM, Steven Yi wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I think I saw this video linked from a website a while back, but had
> > largely forgotten about it until I randomly thought about it just now
> > and thought people here might interested if they haven't seen it yet.
> > (Sorry, I'd credit the site I found this linked on originally but have
> > forgotten where it's from completely.)
> >
> > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=
> > -7185099725785108063&q=max+mathews
> >
> > It's a fantastic video of Max Mathews and John Chowning interviewed by
> > Curtis Roads and lasts about 2 hours.
> >
> > steven
> > --
> > Send bugs reports to this list.
> > To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
> >
>
> --
> Send bugs reports to this list.
> To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
>
--
Send bugs reports to this list.
To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Max Mathews/John Chowning/Curtis Roads Video

Steven Yi
In reply to this post by luis jure
Hi Luis,

Thanks for the links!  I downloaded the AVI file that google video
offers (in the upper right) but it was 400 megs, more than 3 times the
size of the wmv file link! =o

steven


On 2/25/06, luis jure <[hidden email]> wrote:

> el Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:59:30 -0800
> "Steven Yi" <[hidden email]> escribió:
>
> > I think I saw this video linked from a website a while back, but had
> > largely forgotten about it until I randomly thought about it just now
> > and thought people here might interested if they haven't seen it yet.
> > (Sorry, I'd credit the site I found this linked on originally but have
> > forgotten where it's from completely.)
>
>
> i don't know the rest of you, but it took me a while to find it... this is
> the URL of the event page:
>
> http://www.computerhistory.org/events/index.php?id=1097188906
>
> and this is the link to the video of the full lecture:
>
> http://archive.computerhistory.org/lectures//music_meets_the_computer.lecture.2004-12-14.102656923.wmv
>
> enjoy it.
> --
> Send bugs reports to this list.
> To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]
>
--
Send bugs reports to this list.
To unsubscribe, send email to [hidden email]