Linux+portaudio hangs

jpff
...and the end of a successful rendering it says

end of score.              overall amps:  12409.8
           overall samples out of range:        0
0 errors in performance

and then says nothing, and there is no prompt.  This needs to be fixed
before anything should be released.

I have just (30mins ago) finished my marking so I may get some time
for Csound again soon.

==John ffitch

Re: Linux+portaudio hangs

Istvan Varga
[hidden email] wrote:

> ...and the end of a successful rendering it says
>
> end of score.              overall amps:  12409.8
>            overall samples out of range:        0
> 0 errors in performance
>
> and then says nothing, and there is no prompt.

Fixed.