I thought I updated my OPCODE6DIR64 but blue is still not working.

I thought I updated my OPCODE6DIR64 but blue is still not working.

Cacophony7
It's not compiling anything. I still get:

Render Command ( C:\Michael\Csound-6.01\bin\csound.exe -+msg_color=false -+rtaudio=PortAudio -o dac -d -m135 C:\Michael\Work\tempCsd5984131581978532926.csd )
WARNING: not loading 'ambicode1.dll' (incompatible with this version of Csound (2.5/2.6)
WARNING: not loading 'babo.dll' (incompatible with this version of Csound (2.5/2.6)
WARNING: not loading 'barmodel.dll' (incompatible with this version of Csound (2.5/2.6)
WARNING: not loading 'compress.dll' (incompatible with this version of Csound (2.5/2.6)
WARNING: not loading 'crossfm.dll' (incompatible with this version of Csound (2.5/2.6)

Re: I thought I updated my OPCODE6DIR64 but blue is still not working.

Steven Yi
Hi Michael,

There are two possibilities I see:

1. You have OPCODE6DIR64 pointing to the wrong place
2. You have OPCODE6DIR64 pointing to the right place, but have extra
stuff in there that needs to be deleted.

On a command prompt, type:

echo %OPCODE6DIR64%

Mine here says:

c:\Program Files\Csound6\bin

Check what yours says.  If it's pointing to the wrong folder, you will
need to fix that.  It will be in Control Panel->Settings->Advanced
Settings->Environment Variables.

steven

Cacophony7
I have multiple versions of Csound; Tried several different entries for environment variables but nothing works.

Re: I thought I updated my OPCODE6DIR64 but blue is still not working.

Steven Yi
When you modified the path, did you close the command prompt and
restart it so that it picked up the change?